Group size: 15 people minimum.
Do you have a brand new group coming together for the first time; a department that’s recently expanded; a team with considerable turnover; a division that just needs to release some stress and blow off steam; a business unit celebrating recent success? This is the hunt program for you.
The Basic Clue Trek is our no-frills treasure hunt, without all the bells and whistles. Playing the game itself delivers the take-away benefits. Although the debrief is minimal, the Basic Clue Trek most certainly helps participants get to know each other, break down boundaries and build rapport. During your day with Dr. Clue, your team will accelerate the familiarity-building process, create a more relaxed, collaborative team atmosphere (where work can really get done)….and you’ll have a ton of fun in the process.
Choose from one of our 140+ pre-scouted off-site hunt locations, indoors or outdoors, or have a designer program made for you, from scratch, at your preferred location (an extra design cost will apply).
- Increased awareness of your teammates on a personal level
- Bonding and raised morale
- Integration of new members into the team
- A fun and irreverent walking tour around the hunt’s geographic area
- Practice at delegation and the leveraging of diverse skills and knowledge
- 8-15 of the world’s most clever clues, based on wordplay, codes, ciphers, history, music, literature, geography and pop culture trivia. Expect anything from Morse Code to Braille, from word puzzles to Pig Latin…in short, the whole kitchen sink. Our clue writers are Stanford and Yale graduates, so you can bet that these clues are shall-we-say stimulating.
- Area maps, pens and decoder sheets
- 2-2.5 hours in length
- 15 minute intro; 15 minute wrap up; 1.5-2 hour hunt
For full pricing information (including standard and group discounts): call 707-620-0598 or email email@example.com
Travel costs and/or museum admission may apply, depending on location.