The Basic Clue Trek is our Premium treasure hunt without without all the high-tech bells and whistles. Playing the game itself delivers the take-away benefits. Choose from one of our 145+ pre-scouted off-site hunt locations, indoors or outdoors, or have a designer program made for you from scratch at your preferred location (an extra design cost may apply).
- Increased awareness of your teammates’ strengths and weaknesses
- Bonding and heightened morale
- Integration of new members into the team
- A fun and irreverent introduction to your host city (taking in sights even the locals might miss)
- Practice at delegation and the leveraging of diverse skills and knowledge
- 8-15 of the world’s most clever site-specific clues, incorporating wordplay, codes, ciphers, history, music, literature, geography and pop culture trivia. Expect anything from Morse Code to Braille, from word puzzles to Pig Latin…in short, the whole kitchen sink. Our clue writers are Stanford and Yale graduates, so you can bet that these clues are stimulating!
- Maps, pens and decoder sheets
- Icebreakers & warm-up exercises
- Debrief discussion tying the treasure hunt experience back to workplace actions steps
- Full team-building facilitation, customized to your team’s current issues and challenges
Pricing: Our fees are based on your estimated headcount. Call or email us for full pricing. email@example.com 707-620-0598
Note: Travel costs and/or museum admission may apply, depending on location.