Operation Care Packages is an opportunity to build camaraderie, trust and rapport while supporting the brave men and women proudly serving our country. You’ll compete to solve clues and puzzles, all with the aim of assembling care packages for our troops abroad.
Working together in small teams, you’ll solve a variety of our favorite, most insidious codes, ciphers, and trivia – requiring you to leverage the full diversity of your team’s collective skills, talents and knowledge. Expect word searches, sudokus, Morse Code, Braille, Pig Latin – the whole kitchen sink! When solved, clues earn you a variety of items to be donated to our troops abroad – items such as snacks, foods, treats, toiletries, DVD’s etc. Once everything has been collected, you’ll assemble the items into ready-to-mail kits, including a heart-felt greeting card created by your team for the grateful recipient. As a concluding activity, you’ll decorate the sides of each boxes with large stars and stripes, creating a giant, stacked American Flag – an inspiring background for your final group picture. Once the program is completed, a representative from “Operation: Care and Comfort” will be there to accept your generous donation on behalf of these deserving heroes. When possible, one or more troop members will be on hand to share their experience and to explain how appreciated these care packages can be for those serving us abroad.
Indoor or Outdoor:
- We can bring this game to you, as a boardroom/ballroom game at your office or meeting hotel.
- You can make it a hunt around a resort (with pre-bought classroom supplies cleverly hidden throughout the property).
- Or you can buy the materials yourself as part of a mall “shopping treasure hunt”.
Dr. Clue’s Operation Care Packages event emphasizes:
- Learning to rely upon teammates for expertise and support.
- Encouraging staff to problem-solve more creatively.
- Helping meet a very important need in the local community.
- 8-12 fantastic, puzzle-based clues, pens, decoder sheets, etc.
- Several other “team challenges” interspersed with the clues
- ~2-4 hours in length (depending on your schedule)
- Fully Facilitated
- Care package items
For our full pricing sheet: call 415-699-3905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Travel costs may apply, depending on location.
Corporate philanthropy meets treasure hunting! There’s never been a better time to give back!