In Morse Code, the international distress signal is S.O.S. But did you know that right here in our own country, thousands of children are attending school without proper classroom supplies? Talk about distressing! The good news is that you can be a part of the solution to this educational emergency – and have a ton of fun in the process! Dr. Clue’s new “Support our Students” (S.O.S.) program uses a national teachers donation database to customize your activity to meet specific educator requests. In other words, you gather and gift classroom items that a local teacher would otherwise pay for out of their own pocket!
Working together in teams of 4-6 people, you’ll solve a variety of our favorite brain- busting puzzles, codes, and trivia quizzes. Each puzzle indicates a specific classroom item. A debrief (where the results are shared) completes the event, followed by the presentation of all gathered school supplies to the local teacher or school representative(s) – including students whenever possible!
Indoor or Outdoor:
- We can bring this game to you, as a boardroom/ballroom game at your office or meeting hotel.
- You can make it a hunt around a resort (with pre-bought classroom supplies cleverly hidden throughout the property).
- Or you can buy the materials yourself as part of a mall “shopping treasure hunt”.
Dr. Clue’s S.O.S charitable teambuilding event emphasizes:
- Learning to rely upon teammates for expertise and support.
- Encouraging staff to problem-solve more creatively.
- Helping meet a very important need in the local community.
- 8-12 fantastic, puzzle-based clues, pens, decoder sheets, etc.
- Several other “team challenges” interspersed with the clues
- ~2-4 hours in length (depending on your schedule)
- Fully Facilitated
- Teacher-specific classroom items
For our full pricing sheet: call 707.544.1014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Travel costs may apply, depending on location.
Corporate philanthropy meets treasure hunting! There’s never been a better time to give back!