Clue Trek — Team Excellence: Smart Phone/Tablet Hunt
Your Clue Trek Team Excellence Hunt is for teams with a penchant for hi-tech! Along with our usual, mind-bending (paper-based) puzzles and clues, this hunt offers two further options:
- Smart Phones
Like all Dr. Clue programs, your Team Excellence treasure hunt program is fully facilitated; that means our professional training staff is there with you all along the way, presenting icebreakers and assessment exercises, leading debriefs, facilitating discussion and, in general, relating lessons from the treasure hunt back to the “real world”.
Choose from one of our 135 pre-scouted off-site hunt locations, indoors or outdoors, or have a designer program made for you, from scratch, at your preferred location (an extra design cost will likely apply).
- 6-8 Team Excellence clues, maps, pens, decoder sheets, etc.
- Smart phone/tablet app, with a Leader Board in real time; a Live Feed showing teams’ creative videos, photographs, and augmented reality as they come in; and an Easy download of all media for your post-hunt slide show
- 1 or 2-stage hunt
- ~2-4 hours in length (depending on your schedule)
- Fully Facilitated, including an informal team-skills assessment + the creation of a “team contract”
- Light snacks and certificate of completion
- Increased awareness of your teammates on a personal level
- Bonding and raised morale
- Integration of new members into the team
- A fun and irreverent walking tour around the hunt’s geographic area
- Practice at delegation and the leveraging of diverse skills and knowledge
- Creation of a team process, including rules, roles and ground rules
- Ample opportunities for cross-team collaboration
$10/pp added to our standard pricing. For full pricing information (including standard and group discounts): call 707-544-1014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Travel costs and museum admission may apply, depending on location.