Clue Trek — Team Excellence: Smart Phone/Tablet Hunt
Our Clue Trek Team Excellence Hunt is for teams with a preference for hi-tech! Along with our usual, mind-bending (paper-based) puzzles and clues, this hunt offers two further options:
- Smart Phones
Use your own devices or let us provide the technology. Either way, your teams will enjoy a fantastic treasure hunt experience that includes photographs, internet, graphics, social media, etc. And better yet, we can tailor clues specifically to your organization.
Like all Dr. Clue programs, your Team Excellence treasure hunt program is fully facilitated; that means our professional training staff is there with you all along the way, presenting icebreakers and assessment exercises, leading debriefs, facilitating discussion and, in general, relating lessons from the treasure hunt back to the “real world”.
Choose from one of our 120 pre-scouted off-site hunt locations, indoors or outdoors, or have a designer program made for you, from scratch, at your preferred location (an extra design cost will likely apply).
- 8-12 Team Excellent clues, maps, pens, decoder sheets, etc.
- 1 or 2-stage hunt
- ~2-4 hours in length (depending on your schedule)
- Fully Facilitated, including an informal team-skills assessment + the creation of a “team contract”
- Light snacks and certificate of completion
- Increased awareness of your teammates on a personal level
- Bonding and raised morale
- Integration of new members into the team
- An fun and irreverent walking tour around the hunt’s geographic area
- Practice at delegation and the leveraging of diverse skills and knowledge
- Creation of a team process, including rules, roles and ground rules
- Ample opportunities for cross-team collaboration
Pricing starts at $100/pp; large group discounts are available for groups 50+. For our full pricing sheet: call 707.566-7824 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Travel costs may apply, depending on location.