Clue Trek: Philanthropic Hunt
You’ve done treasure hunts and you’ve enjoyed team building programs that give back to the community. But have you ever played a treasure hunt that ALSO gives back to charity? Well, look no further!
In your Clue Trek Philanthropic Hunt, you’ll start by choosing which non-profit/charity you want to be “playing for”. Teams will then solve clues for dollars (rather than points). Each clue solved triggers a matching dollar amount to be contributed by your organization to the charity of your choice. And voila: team building, stress reduction, celebration, camaraderie building AND fulfillment of your social responsibility goals…all while having a barrel of fun!
Like all Dr. Clue programs, your Clue Trek Silo-Busting treasure hunt program is fully facilitated; that means our professional training staff is there with you all along the way, presenting icebreakers and assessment exercises, leading debriefs, facilitating discussion and, in general, relating lessons from the treasure hunt back to the “real world”.
Choose from one of our 135 pre-scouted off-site hunt locations, indoors or outdoors, or have a designer program made for you, from scratch, at your preferred location (an extra design cost will likely apply).
- 8-12 clues, maps, pens, decoder sheets, etc.
- 1 or 2-stage hunt
- ~2-4 hours in length (depending on your schedule)
- Fully Facilitated, including an informal team-skills assessment + the creation of a “team contract”
- Ample opportunities for cross-team collaboration
- Increased awareness of your teammates on a personal level
- Bonding and raised morale
- Integration of new members into the team
- An fun and irreverent walking tour around the hunt’s geographic area
- Practice at delegation and the leveraging of diverse skills and knowledge
- Creation of a team process, including rules, roles and ground rules
For full pricing sheet (including standard and group discounts): call 707-544-1014 or email email@example.com)
Travel costs (and museum admission) may apply, depending on location.