Clue Trek: Standard Hunt
Your Clue Trek Standard Hunt is fantastic for groups of all types and sizes: Do you have a brand new group coming together for the first time; a department that’s recently expanded; a team with considerable turnover; a division that just needs to release some stress and blow off steam; a business unit celebrating recent success? This is the hunt program for you.
Your Standard Clue Trek is fully facilitated; that means our professional training staff is there with you all along the way, leading debriefs, facilitating discussion and, in general, relating lessons from the treasure hunt back to the “real world” of business.
Your Standard Clue Trek includes numerous icebreakers to help everyone get to know each other, break down boundaries and build rapport. By the end of your day with Dr. Clue, your team will have wildly-accelerated the familiarity-building process, creating a more relaxed, collaborative team atmosphere, where work can really get done….and you’ll have a ton of fun in the process.
Choose from one of our 135 pre-scouted off-site hunt locations, indoors or outdoors. , or have a designer program made for you, from scratch, at your preferred location (an extra design cost will apply).
- 8-12 clues, maps, pens, decoder sheets, etc.
- 1 or 2-stage hunt
- ~2-4 hours in length (depending on your schedule)
- Fully Facilitated, including an informal team-skills assessment + the creation of a “team contract”
- Increased awareness of your teammates on a personal level
- Bonding and raised morale
- Integration of new members into the team
- An fun and irreverent walking tour around the hunt’s geographic area
- Practice at delegation and the leveraging of diverse skills and knowledge
- Creation of a team process, including rules, roles and ground rules
For full pricing sheet (including standard and group discounts): call 707-544-1014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Travel costs and/or museum admission may apply, depending on location.