Clue Trek: Onboarding Hunt
Our Clue Trek Onboarding Hunt is best for groups with lots of new team members. Do you have a brand new group coming together for the first time; a department that’s recently expanded; a team with considerable turnover? This is the hunt for you.
Like all Dr. Clue programs, your Onboarding treasure hunt program is fully facilitated; that means our professional training staff is there with you all along the way, leading debriefs, facilitating discussion and, in general, relating lessons from the treasure hunt back to the “real world”.
Your Onboarding Hunt will include numerous icebreakers to help people get to know each other, break down boundaries and build rapport. By the end of the day, your team will have accelerated the familiarity process, creating a more relaxed, collaborative team atmosphere, where work can really get done….and you’ll have a ton of fun in the process.
Choose from one of our 120 pre-scouted off-site hunt locations, indoors or outdoors. , or have a designer program made for you, from scratch, at your preferred location (an extra design cost will likely apply).
- 8-12 clues, maps, pens, decoder sheets, etc.
- 1 or 2-stage hunt
- ~2-4 hours in length (depending on your schedule)
- Fully Facilitated, including an informal team-skills assessment + the creation of a “team contract”
- Increased awareness of your teammates on a personal level
- Bonding and raised morale
- Integration of new members into the team
- An fun and irreverent walking tour around the hunt’s geographic area
- Practice at delegation and the leveraging of diverse skills and knowledge
- Creation of a team process, including rules, roles and ground rules
Pricing starts at $85/pp; large group discounts are available for groups 50+. For our full pricing sheet: call 707.566-7824 or email email@example.com)
Travel costs may apply, depending on location.