Our Beginner Hunt is best for teams that are new to Dr. Clue or treasure hunts and desire a gentler introduction to the world of clue-solving. That means lots of help, plenty of hints, and relatively easy clues.
Like all Dr. Clue programs, your BEGINNER treasure hunt program is fully facilitated; that means our professional training staff is there with you all along the way, presenting icebreakers and assessment exercises, leading debriefs, facilitating discussion and, in general, relating lessons from the treasure hunt back to the “real world”.
Dr. Clue specializes on “silo busting”; many of our clues will have teams working together with other teams — an invaluable experience for groups of all kinds, but especially for those struggling with issues of cross-departmental collaboration and cooperation. If you currently find yourself with a team that’s fallen into “clique-ishness”, this is the hunt for you.
Choose from one of our 120 pre-scouted off-site hunt locations, indoors or outdoors, or have a designer program made for you, from scratch, at your preferred location (an extra design cost will likely apply).
- 8-12 BEGINNER-LEVEL clues, maps, pens, decoder sheets, etc.
- 1 or 2-stage hunt
- ~3-4 hours in length (depending on your schedule)
- Fully Facilitated, including an informal team-skills assessment + the creation of a “team contract”
- Increased awareness of your teammates on a personal level
- Bonding and raised morale
- Integration of new members into the team
- An fun and irreverent walking tour around the hunt’s geographic area
- Practice at delegation and the leveraging of diverse skills and knowledge
- Creation of a team process, including rules, roles and ground rules
- Ample opportunities for cross-team collaboration
Pricing starts at $75/pp; large group discounts are available for groups 50+. For our full pricing sheet: call 707.566-7824 or email email@example.com)
Travel costs may apply, depending on location.