Community Service: The Puzzling Bike-Build Workshop
In these tough times, who else gets “left behind” more than the children? During Dr. Clue’s new puzzle-based, philanthropic team-building workshop, your teams will work together to solve a variety of “The Docter’s” favorite puzzles (codes/ciphers/trivia quizzes). When solved, each puzzle earns your team a piece of a kid’s bicycle. Once all the parts have been collected, you then assemble the bike, decorate it, and create a heart-felt gift card. As a finale, all bicycles are then presented, in person, to local kids-in-need (from the Boys/Girls Club, Big Brothers/Big Sisters, etc.).
We’ll travel anywhere to accommodate your schedule: your office, your corporate campus, or your hotel/ballroom on the road.
- 8-12 fantastic, puzzle-based clues, pens, decoder sheets, etc.
- Several other “team challenges” interspersed with the clues
- ~2 hours in length (depending on your schedule)
- Fully Facilitated
- One un-assembled bike/team, plus helmets
- Increased awareness of your teammates on a personal level
- Bonding and raised morale
- Integration of new members into the team
- Practice at delegation and the leveraging of diverse skills and knowledge
- Ample opportunities for cross-team collaboration
- Chance to give back to a needy demographic: under-privileged kids!
Pricing, which is based on the number of teams rather than per person, starts at $600. For our full pricing sheet: call 510.528.0428 or email email@example.com)
Travel costs may apply, depending on location.
Corporate philanthropy meets treasure hunting! There’s never been a better time to give back!