Total Hunt Time
About 3 to 4 hours, depending on options selected
Founded in 1890, OU is one of the preeminent universities in the South, and indeed, in the entire country, with over 30,000 students enrolled each year, employing over 3,000 faculty and offering 150 baccalaureate programs. Did we mention this place is big! Like all of our treasure hunt programs on university campuses, OU is chock full of everything you need for a great hunt: statues, plaques, murals, mosaics, historic signage…you name it! During your hunt on the campus of the University of Oklahoma, expect to run into: a historic cannon; a monumental water tower; an Egyptian column; a frieze of scientists, and plenty more.
Gather in front of the stadium.
Introductions/Ice Breakers/Rules–30 minutes
- Stage 1 Hunt — 45 minutes (optional)
- Midbrief and Discussion of Roles & Ground Rules — 30 minutes
- Stage 2 Hunt –90-120 minutes
- Team Building Wrap-Up & Discussion–30 minutes
- Lunch/Dinner/Drinks at a Local Restaurant (optional):
Arrangements for and cost of dining not included in price quote.