Group size: limited to 10-30 people
Duration: 1/2-Day or Full-Day
This is essentially our Premium Clue Trek, with one big difference. Along with everything else (the team development content, the treasure hunt smart phone app, the extra bonuses — see below), you also get all-day, personalized hunt facilitation from Dave Blum, Dr. Clue’s founder and CEO.
As an EXTRA BONUS, you’ll also receive a 50-minute coaching session with Dave. A certified professional coach, renowned speaker and thought leader on the topic of employee & team engagement, Dave will coach either your team manager OR one of your department’s under-performers on how to ramp up their “inner game” of workplace engagement. Dave’s coaching fee is regularly $450/session. This coaching session is 100% included in your Clue Trek VIP Program.
Also included for all participants: a copy of the book Energy Leadership by Bruce D. Schneider). AND, an Energy Leadership Assessment of each participant.
Ready for a breakthrough? Expand your 1/2-day VIP hunt into a Full-Day team-development workshop.
- The 5 Components of Team Trust
- The 7 Causes of Team Disengagement
- The 5 Ways Team Members can Raise their Own Engagement, both at work and at home
By the end of your day with Dr. Clue, your team will accelerate the familiarity-building process, create a more relaxed, collaborative team atmosphere, learn essential personal and team EQ skills … and have a ton of fun in the process.
Choose from one of our 140+ pre-scouted off-site hunt locations, indoors or outdoors, or have a designer program made for you, from scratch, at your preferred location (an extra design cost will apply).
- Increased awareness of your teammates on a personal level
- Bonding and raised morale
- Integration of new members into the team
- A fun and irreverent walking tour around the hunt’s geographic area
- Practice at delegation and the leveraging of diverse skills and knowledge
- 8-15 of the world’s most clever clues, based on wordplay, codes, ciphers, history, music, literature, geography and pop culture trivia. Expect anything from Morse Code to Braille, from word puzzles to Pig Latin…in short, the whole kitchen sink. Our clue writers are Stanford and Yale graduates, so you can bet that these clues are stimulating!
- Area maps, pens and decoder sheets
- 1/2-day, including icebreakers, warm-up exercises, team-development content (see above), treasure hunt activity, and debrief discussion that ties the treasure hunt experience back to workplace actions steps
- Full team-building facilitation, customized to your team’s current issues and challenges
- Certificates of completion, suitable for framing
Regularly priced at $995, our fantastic smart-phone, treasure hunt app is included in the price of the Clue Trek Premium program. Downloaded directly to your smart phone, this clever, intuitive app helps treasure hunt teams perform a variety of creative photo, video, and “augmented reality” challenges. During the game, participants can track the activity of ALL the teams via a live feed and a live leader board . Best of all, at the end — with one quick touch of a button — you get all the hunt photos/videos on a flash drive, ready to drop into a slide show during your after-hunt meeting/meal/cocktails.
At Dr. Clue, we want to make sure your team-development efforts continue well beyond your 1/2 day of treasure hunting with us. That’s why we’re including 3 more bonus activities in this package that you can use anywhere, anytime: at your office, during a networking event, etc.:
- Puzzling Networking Game: Regularly priced at $117, the Puzzling Networking Game is kind of like speed dating (without the awkwardness). Working in groups of four, participants solve a series of tricky puzzles, codes and ciphers — but here’s the twist: each clue has been cut into 4 pieces. Each individual person starts the game with one quarter of a puzzle. Their task is to first locate the other people in the room who have the other pieces of their puzzle, and then to solve that puzzle together with their “temporary teammates”. Once the task is completed, participants receive new puzzle pieces, find the appropriate new teammates, and form another temporary team, and so on, and so on.
- “Find-Someone-Who” Bingo: Regularly priced at $53, this quick and easy DIY game (no facilitator required) gives participant one of 5 bingo cards. In each square is a description of someone in the room you need to seek out: for example, you may be asked, “Find someone who…speaks 3 languages”, or “Find someone who…is vegetarian”. As you locate someone who meets the requirement, you take their signature in the box and move on to the next quest. The first person to get a Bingo, wins. Or, you can play on until one’s entire card is filled.
- Table Rebus: So there you are in your ballroom, having just sat down for a big, group meal. As coffee and dessert rolls around, you start thinking: “Hmm, what do we do now to spice up the party and get people interacting?” Regularly priced at $65, our DIY Table Rebus answers that question in spades! Each table receives a a number of pieces of a “rebus” (picture puzzle). By moving around the room, swapping pieces with other tables, your table/team will eventually put together a completed, secret message. That secret message will direct each table to prepare a specific creative challenge having to do with teams and trust, which they must then perform on stage, in front of the entire assembly.
- Smart Phone App:
- Puzzling Networking Game:
- “Find-Someone-Who” Bingo:
- Table Rebus:
- 50-minute coaching with Dave Blum
- Energy Leadership by Bruce D. Schneider, regularly $400 (for a group of 20)
- Energy Leadership Assessment for all participants
All included in the price of your 1/2 day Clue Trek VIP program with Dave Blum!
For full pricing information (including standard and group discounts): call 707-620-0598 or email email@example.com
Travel costs and/or museum admission may apply, depending on location.