Dr. Clue treasure hunts can help you:
- Shore up your DEPARTMENTAL COMMUNICATION – Strengthen your existing department’s team processes and communication, including CONSTRUCTIVE CONFLICT.
- Introduce your group to the “HOST CITY”. So many meeting attendees never get out of the conference center and see the host city! Dr. Clue treasure hunts are a unique way to take an irreverent walking tour while simultaneously working on team dynamics and performance.
- Electrify your national and international MEETINGS. Add a teambuilding treasure hunt to your schedule and provide essential face time that virtual teams so rarely receive. All attendees get a chance to feel like “one big team.”
- Brighten up your INTERN PROGRAMS. Show prospective employees a good time and give them a glimpse of the fun, team-oriented work environment you offer.
- Invigorate your INTERVIEW process. Send small groups on a monitored treasure hunt, with staff observing the team and personal dynamics. See how potential hires work and play together!
Consider Dr. Clue if your teambuilding goals were not achieved by simple recreational morale boosters as:
- Staff parties
- River rafting (and other “adventure” team building)
- Pool hall jaunts
- Laser tag ventures
- Professional sporting event attendance