Total Hunt Time
About 3 to 4 hours, depending on options selected
Founded in 1766, the Moravian church town of Salem survives today as a living museum that preserves the look and feel of colonial times—from the historic town square where the first Independence Day was celebrated to the famous Winkler bakery, where costumed “interpreters” prepare tasty cakes and cookies in the traditional fashion. Your Dr. Clue treasure hunt in Old Salem explores the cobble-stoned streets and 200-year-old buildings of this old German settlement, including Dr. Vierling’s apothecary, nearby Salem College, and God’s Acre Moravian cemetery. So step back in time—both George Washington and Dr. Clue slept here!
Gather in front of the old Visitor’s Center in Old Salem
Introductions/Ice Breakers/Rules–30 minutes
- Stage 1 Hunt — 45 minutes (optional)
- Midbrief and Discussion of Roles & Ground Rules — 30 minutes
- Stage 2 Hunt –90-120 minutes
- Team Building Wrap-Up & Discussion–30 minutes
- Lunch/Dinner/Drinks at a Local Restaurant (optional):
Arrangements for and cost of dining not included in price quote.