Here’s what a typical remote-team phone conference call looks and feels like, in all its absurdity:
And here’s your typical remote-team video conference, in all its maddening hilariousness:
Pretty crazy, huh? And not too from the truth, is it?
To run a remote-team conference or video call that doesn’t suck your soul, you need to PRACTICE!
Introducing the most fun (AND effective) way to practice your remote-team conference skills while building relationships, camaraderie and rapport:
Dr. Clue’s Brand New
Remote-Team Clue Trek Program!
Given today’s busy schedules and tight budgets, chances are you can only bring your remote-team together for an in-person meeting once a year — at most! There’s just never enough time!
Let Dr. Clue take your next remote-team meeting to the next level with a FUN VIRTUAL TREASURE HUNT — with teams solving our trickiest, puzzle-based clues, leading to mystery locations throughout the internet.
Play from as many locations and computers as you like. 1-2 hours. All on Zoom (or a similar video conferencing system).
- Increased awareness of your teammates’ strengths and weaknesses
- Bonding, familiarity and heightened morale
- Integration of remote members into the team
- Practice at delegation and the leveraging of diverse skills and knowledge
- Bonding between team members at remote locations (no travel required)
- Enhanced skills at navigating a remote team meeting via video conference calls
- 8-12 of the world’s most clever, puzzle-based clues, incorporating wordplay, codes, ciphers, history, music, literature, geography and pop culture trivia. Expect anything from Morse Code to Braille, from word puzzles to Pig Latin…in short, the whole kitchen sink.
- Icebreakers & warm-up exercises
- Debrief discussion tying the treasure hunt experience back to workplace action steps
- Full team-building facilitation, customized to your team’s current issues and challenges
Call or email us for full pricing. firstname.lastname@example.org 415-699-3905
The Hunt is on — in cyberspace!