Total Hunt Time
About 3 to 4 hours, depending on options selected
Founded in 1670 at the junction of the Ashley and Cooper Rivers, historic Charleston epitomizes “Low Country” Southern Charm: shaded porches, stately homes and gracious hospitality. Starting in the tree-lined Battery Park, in full view of nearby Fort Sumter, you’ll follow horse carriages through cobblestone lanes south of Broad Street; explore the bustling Old City Market; swing in the giant swings along Waterfront Park; and roam the eerie chambers of a Revolutionary Era dungeon. Low Country cooking is in order for your post-hunt dining—consider crab cakes at Magnolias or oysters at A.W. Shucks.
Gather at Battery Park in Charleston’s historic district
Introductions/Ice Breakers/Rules–30 minutes
- Stage 1 Hunt — 45 minutes (optional)
- Midbrief and Discussion of Roles & Ground Rules — 30 minutes
- Stage 2 Hunt –90-120 minutes
- Team Building Wrap-Up & Discussion–30 minutes
- Lunch/Dinner/Drinks at a Local Restaurant (optional):
Arrangements for and cost of dining not included in price quote.