- Indoor, lacking in public “serendipity”
- You go to their site and that’s all you see
- Limited choice of locations
- 90-minutes, max
- Limitations in headcount (often 12 max)
- Little educational content/no business debrief
- Little significant change afterwards
- Off-the-shelf and generic (no customization)
No Tech Allowed
- No photos or video
- No post-event slide show memories
- No cool smart-phone app technology
Treasure Hunts & CSR
- Public: Constant surprises
- Fun walking tour of the city
- Multiple locations near your
- 3-4 hours long (as needed)
- Unlimited headcount
- Emphasis on business issues
- Combination of fun and solid learning
- Focus on behavioral change
- Customized to your issues
- Professional trainers
- Photos, videos and augmented reality
- A cool smart-phone option
- Technology fully embraced
Hear Dave Blum, Founder and President of Dr. Clue, discussing the differences between Escape Rooms and Dr. Clue Treasure Hunts
What Sets Dr. Clue Apart from all the Others?
- Amazing, puzzle-based clues a la the Da Vinci Code and National Treasure. (No one else emphasizes this!)
- Professional trainers and facilitators who ensure the program is entertaining, educational and inspiring.
- The most hunt locations worldwide (150+ locations) — we’re everywhere you want to be.
- Experience (24+ years)– we’ve put in our 10,000 hours in hunt creation and delivery. We are the world’s experts on treasure hunts and we LOVE it!!!
- Great smart phone option that the Millennials love.
- Clue Customization in all hunts
testimonial & partner
What our clients says?
I loved the evolution of learning and cooperation that developed at each successive level.
Michelle SkorkaSun-Netscape Alliance
The hunt you planned for us was awesome, creative, challenging and most of all FUN!
Wayne DabneyLiz Clairborne
I loved the examples of clues & the focus on team collaboration.
Mark PalmerConoco Phillips
I liked that some of the clues required or promoted collaboration with other groups.