Galveston, TX – Moody Gardens (indoor)
Total Hunt Time
About 3 to 4 hours, depending on options selected
Originally designed in the mid-’80s as a center for hippotherapy (using horses as a way of treating people with head injuries), Moody Gardens has become so much more over the years. Where else can you learn about animal and horticultural therapy, attend a convention, relax on a white-sand beach, explore a rainforest, and wander through one of the world’s largest aquariums – all in the same day?!! Moody Gardens truly has something for everyone. During your treasure hunt, expect to enter a Mayan pyramid; penetrate a bat cave; and count manta rays, and that’s only the beginning.
Gather at your hotel meeting room
Introductions/Ice Breakers/Rules–30 minutes
- Stage 1 Hunt — 45 minutes (optional)
- Midbrief and Discussion of Roles & Ground Rules — 30 minutes
- Stage 2 Hunt –90-120 minutes
- Team Building Wrap-Up & Discussion–30 minutes
- Lunch/Dinner/Drinks at a Local Restaurant (optional):
Arrangements for and cost of dining not included in price quote.