Total Hunt Time
About 3 to 4 hours, depending on options selected
From the spring-break atmosphere of raucous Bourbon Street to the quaint horse-and- buggies of Decatur and the antique shops of Royal and Chartres, there really is no place exactly like New Orleans’ seductive French Quarter. Live music, wrought-iron trellises and the smell of fresh beignets are your companions here as you sleuth your way through the cobblestone lanes of the Quarter, solving clues at the oldest tavern in America, a museum dedicated to Mardi Gras, a pharmacy from our great-grandparents’ era, or the bar where Hurricanes were born. It’s sweet and mysterious times in the Big Easy, followed, perhaps, by the world’s best Cajun and Creole food.
Gather at Jackson Park in the French Quarter
Introductions/Ice Breakers/Rules–30 minutes
- Stage 1 Hunt — 45 minutes (optional)
- Midbrief and Discussion of Roles & Ground Rules — 30 minutes
- Stage 2 Hunt –90-120 minutes
- Team Building Wrap-Up & Discussion–30 minutes
- Lunch/Dinner/Drinks at a Local Restaurant (optional):
Arrangements for and cost of dining not included in price quote.