Raleigh – North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences (indoor)
Total Hunt Time
About 3 to 4 hours, depending on options selected
The largest natural history museum in the southeast, the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences has been preserving the state’s natural wonders for 121 years. Its four floors of fascinating exhibits include the world’s only Acrocanthosaurus dinosaur fossil, a two-story indoor waterfall, and a Living Conservatory aflutter with hummingbirds and butterflies. During your treasure hunt at the museum, expect to encounter Willo the Thescelosaur; a giant blue whale; naturalistic quotes from Aristotle, Darwin and Shakespeare; and more exhibits than you can shake a snake at.
Gather outside the museum
Introductions/Ice Breakers/Rules–30 minutes
- Stage 1 Hunt — 45 minutes (optional)
- Midbrief and Discussion of Roles & Ground Rules — 30 minutes
- Stage 2 Hunt –90-120 minutes
- Team Building Wrap-Up & Discussion–30 minutes
- Lunch/Dinner/Drinks at a Local Restaurant (optional):
Arrangements for and cost of dining not included in price quote.
Looking to get outside? Check out our OUTDOOR PROGRAM in Downtown Raleigh!