Total Hunt Time
About 3 to 4 hours, depending on options selected
Serving as the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum (NASM)’s annex at Washington Dulles International Airport, the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center is 760,000 square feet of aeronautic fun. The NASM has always had more artifacts than could be displayed at the main museum on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. Well here they are in all their glory! During your Dr. Clue treasure hunt at the Udvar-Hazy, expect to encounter a “rocket dragon”…a Japanese balloon bomb…Amelia Earhart’s dinner(!)…the Discovery Space Shuttle, and much, much more. Your spirits will take off during your hunt at the Udvar-Hazy!
Gather outside the front entrance
Introductions/Ice Breakers/Rules–30 minutes
- Stage 1 Hunt — 45 minutes (optional)
- Midbrief and Discussion of Roles & Ground Rules — 30 minutes
- Stage 2 Hunt –90-120 minutes
- Team Building Wrap-Up & Discussion–30 minutes
- Lunch/Dinner/Drinks at a Local Restaurant (optional):
Arrangements for and cost of dining not included in price quote.