Total Hunt Time
About 3 to 4 hours, depending on options selected
In a city of museums, one of Vienna’s grandest and most celebrated halls is the Museum of Natural History (Naturhistorisches Museum). Located just minutes from the Imperial Palace, the Naturhistorisches is where the Hapsburgs gave full expression to their enthusiasm for the natural sciences: from insects to gemstones and minerals to pterodactyls. Here you’ll see fossils and dinosaurs, the 25,000-year-old figure of “Venus von Willendorf”, a giant topaz (117 kilograms) and the jewel bouquet of Maria Theresia…and that’s just for starters.
Gather at the entrance to the Museum
Introductions/Ice Breakers/Rules–30 minutes
- Stage 1 Hunt — 45 minutes (optional)
- Midbrief and Discussion of Roles & Ground Rules — 30 minutes
- Stage 2 Hunt –90-120 minutes
- Team Building Wrap-Up & Discussion–30 minutes
- Lunch/Dinner/Drinks at a Local Restaurant (optional):
Arrangements for and cost of dining not included in price quote.
Eager to get outside? Check out our great OUTDOOR PROGRAM in the Vienna Historic District.