Total Hunt Time
About 3 to 4 hours, depending on options selected
Once known as “The Corners” — where the two roads leading from Pacheco and Lafayette converged — elegant and historical Walnut Creek is Dr. Clue’s first East Bay treasure hunt location. Dating back to William Slusher’s 1849 adobe on “Nuts Creek”, the modern Walnut Creek is a town of over 60,000 inhabitants, with a wonderful variety of public art, restaurants, boutiques, and cafes. During your Dr. Clue Treasure Hunt in downtown Walnut Creek, expect to visit the eateries of famous California celebrities; the monument of local veterans; a concrete totem pole; and many more fascinating, little-known “mystery locations”.
Gather in Civic Park, at S. Broadway and Civic Drive
Introductions/Ice Breakers/Rules–30 minutes
- Stage 1 Hunt — 45 minutes (optional)
- Midbrief and Discussion of Roles & Ground Rules — 30 minutes
- Stage 2 Hunt –90-120 minutes
- Team Building Wrap-Up & Discussion–30 minutes
- Lunch/Dinner/Drinks at a Local Restaurant (optional):
Arrangements for and cost of dining not included in price quote.