- Do you have a new team, where people don’t really know each other?
- Do you have a growing team, with lots of new folks coming in?
- Do you have merged team, where cultures are colliding?
- Do you have a team that’s bickering, divided by cliques, or simply lacking trust?
- Or does your team just need a whopping big morale boost?
If you answered YES to any (or all) of the questions above, you’re in the right place!
Fact 1: The #1 cause of employee turnover is strained relationships. Replacing employees is costly! According to a recent study, recruiting can cost upwards of $3,500 per employee (depending on their position). Training one new person can easily cost you $1,500+. So that’s at least $5,000 to replace an outgoing team member. And bringing that new person up to speed can take months and months.
That’s a lot of time, money and lost productivity!
Fact 2: Even if your team members don’t quit, low employee engagement is also bleeding you dollars. A Gallup study reported that active disengagement is costing the U.S. an estimated $450 billion to $550 billion annually. By one study, the annual cost of a disengaged employee to a company like yours is $2,246!
No matter how you slice it, if you neglect building strong relationships in your team, it’s going to hit you big time in the pocketbook…and it doesn’t have to be that way!
Dr. Clue’s promise:
- Whatever your team’s situation, we’ll accelerate the process of helping people get to know each other on a personal level.
- We’ll break down silos and transition people from co-workers to colleagues, from colleagues to friends, from friends to family, and from family to record-setting high-performance team.
- We’ll help build trust…not only within teams but across departments and divisions.
And we’ll do it in a fun, playful, heart-pounding way that dramatically boosts morale while bringing alive your host city.
- Consider Dr. Clue if you’re looking for more than just an unstructured “entertainment” or “recreation”.
- Consider Dr. Clue if you see a gap between where your team “is” and where it “could be”.
- Consider Dr. Clue if you yearn to expand awareness, build trust, raise morale and boost trust.
- Choose Dr. Clue if you’re ready to take your team to the next level.
Our Credentials: We’ve been doing puzzle-based team-building for over 20 years! With 150+ pre-scouted treasure hunts set up around the world, we are easily the largest treasure hunt company in the world. Our clients include Wells Fargo, Bank of America, PWC, AAA, Deloitte & Touche, Kaiser Permanente, Facebook, Netflix, Cisco, Google and many, many others.
One Dr. Clue client writes:
“There was a need for the team to just blow off some steam and have a good time. We had come out of our craziest selling season and needed to have fun and team-building. Our team is rapidly growing and we continue to expand in the Chicago marketplace. So there are a lot of new faces as we’re growing. This allowed people to get together, work on some things and get to know each other outside of the meeting setting. We chose the teams intentionally so that we were mixing people up in order to best spread the wealth of seniority and tenure, new faces with old faces, mixing and matching personalities and experience to get the best results. We are in diverse locations and only together 3-4 times per month. This allowed relationships to start building amongst people who don’t necessarily see each other all the time. Just having a good time, creating a memory point…work is work but you can also have some fun with it. This reinforced that. People were really talking about the program after the fact, on the bus, how interesting it was to learn about people.There were a couple of people who tend to be naysayers, ‘Oh brother, here we go’ kind of mentality. I found the whole team was completely engaged by what we were doing.”
–Andrew Simac, Sales Manager, MI Homes
Getting Started is Super Easy:
- Just request a price quote by clicking here.
- Or: call us at 415.699.3905
- Or: email us at email@example.com
Dr. Clue Team Development: Decoding the puzzle of teamwork…one clue at a time.