The world’s first MINDFULNESS SCAVENGER HUNT!
When you think of a treasure hunt, you probably think: winners, losers, & prizes. In short, a treasure hunt needs to be competitive, fast-paced, and full of adrenaline, right???
In fact, there’s NO reason a hunt has to be fast paced at all! In fact, it can be all about MINDFULNESS
In this innovative scavenger hunt program, we slow things down!
- We start with a meditation.
- We discuss and explore the 5 different energies that people “show up” with (and how they manifest)
- We explore the 5 distinct ways people react to stress
- We tie your hunt back to the Buddha’s Eight-fold Path
Only then do we play the game — a clue-based scavenger hunt — WITH PEOPLE FOCUSED INWARDLY ON THEIR OWN REACTIONS, as well as their INTERACTIONS WITH OTHERS!
Why is this so unique?
- Scavenger hunts are usually done competitively.
- Mindfulness is usually done in a solitary manner.
- This program allows people to practice mindfulness WHILE INTERACTING WITH OTHERS, in a fast-paced environment when mindfulness matters the most!
Perhaps it was the Buddha who said that mindfulness is not the practice of a solitary hermit monk, meditating on a mountaintop. Mindfulness is the practice of the valley, in society, with people interacting with people!
Mindfulness is crucial in society. It’s crucial in relationships. It’s absolutely vital at work! And here, you get to practice it in a safe environment (with coaching & instruction)
- Increased awareness of your teammates’ strengths and weaknesses
- Increased awareness of your own thoughts, feeling and reactions to others.
- Bonding and increased empathy
- Integration of new members into the team
- A gentle introduction to your host city (taking in sights even the locals might miss)
- Practice at delegation and the leveraging of diverse skills and knowledge, within both smaller teams and the LARGER TEAM.
- 8-15 of the world’s most clever site-specific clues, incorporating wordplay, codes, ciphers, history, music, literature, geography and pop culture trivia. Expect anything from Morse Code to Braille, from word puzzles to Pig Latin…in short, the whole kitchen sink. Our clue writers are Stanford and Yale graduates, so you can bet that these clues will be stimulating! 🙂
- Maps, pens and decoder sheets
- Icebreakers & warm-up exercises
- Debrief discussion tying the treasure hunt experience back to workplace actions steps
- Full team-building facilitation, customized to your team’s current issues and challenges
- Photos delivered to you digitally
Pricing: Our fees are based on your estimated headcount.
Note: Travel costs and/or museum admission may apply, depending on location.
[When you’re ready, click HERE to tell us all about your needs or call us at 415-699-3905 to discuss pricing.]