Charlotte, N.C. – Discovery Place Museum (indoor)
Total Hunt Time
About 3 to 4 hours, depending on options selected
One of the top science and technology museums in the country, the Discovery Place Charlotte is all about hands-on exploration. More than half a million people each year visit Charlotte’s Discovery Place, enjoying its huge Imax theater, its static electricity demonstration (guaranteed to make your hair stick straight out), its tropical rainforest, its aquariumŠa microcosm of the entire world, within four walls. During your Dr. Clue treasure hunt here, expect to encounter a giant clam and a submarine; blue and gold macaws; a giant eyeball; and so much more.
Gather outside the main museum entrance.
Introductions/Ice Breakers/Rules–30 minutes
- Stage 1 Hunt — 45 minutes (optional)
- Midbrief and Discussion of Roles & Ground Rules — 30 minutes
- Stage 2 Hunt –90-120 minutes
- Team Building Wrap-Up & Discussion–30 minutes
- Lunch/Dinner/Drinks at a Local Restaurant (optional):
Arrangements for and cost of dining not included in price quote.
Eager to get outside? Check out our great OUTDOOR PROGRAM in Charlotte’s Downtown!