Total Hunt Time
About 3 to 4 hours, depending on options selected
Closer to the South Bay and Silicon Valley, Palo Alto is a charming peninsula suburb with fine dining, elegant shops and a homey atmosphere. Participants in Dr. Clue’s Palo Alto adventure will search for clues on vibrant University Avenue; stop in at compact Cogswell Park; and knock around the old Varsity Theater (now Borders). Come enjoy a spirited walk in downtown Palo Alto.
Gather at Cogswell Park, one block from University Ave., on Lytton between Ramona and Bryant
Introductions/Ice Breakers/Rules–30 minutes
- Stage 1 Hunt — 45 minutes (optional)
- Midbrief and Discussion of Roles & Ground Rules — 30 minutes
- Stage 2 Hunt –90-120 minutes
- Team Building Wrap-Up & Discussion–30 minutes
- Lunch/Dinner/Drinks at a Local Restaurant (optional):
Arrangements for and cost of dining not included in price quote.
Worried about Bad Weather? Check out our INDOOR PROGRAM at the San Jose Tech Museum!