Total Hunt Time
About 3 to 4 hours, depending on options selected
Great for rainy days (and sunny days, too), this great Bay Area science museum is a place to be a kid again. Located in downtown San Jose, “The Tech” offers a fabulous IMAX theater as well as two stories of the latest in hands-on, user-friendly technology. Hunt participants can expect to surf the net in an on-line treasure hunt; design a robot using computer animation; navigate a virtual operating room; and make their own 20-second movie. A variety of post-hunt drinking and dining venues are available within easy walking distance. Come spend a day at the Tech, where it’s cool to be techno-nerdy! Admission not included in program fee.
Gather in Cesar Chavez Plaza, across from the Tech Museum
Introductions/Ice Breakers/Rules–30 minutes
- Stage 1 Hunt — 45 minutes (optional)
- Midbrief and Discussion of Roles & Ground Rules — 30 minutes
- Stage 2 Hunt –90-120 minutes
- Team Building Wrap-Up & Discussion–30 minutes
- Lunch/Dinner/Drinks at a Local Restaurant (optional):
Arrangements for and cost of dining not included in price quote.