Where the “DaVinci Code” & “National Treasure” meet cutting-edge teambuilding
In today’s economy, there is no bigger challenge than rising turnover & employee retention. Just how DO you keep your best talent, and what might be driving employees away? Inevitably it comes down to:
- Lack of Trust
- Poor Communication Skills
- High Stress and Low Morale
Dr. Clue can help! During our fun, smart and active team-building programs, your staff will:
- Practice the top Trust-Building Behaviors (including expressing empathy, giving feedback, being trustworthy, etc.)
- Learn skillful Planning, Communication, and Strategy tools (that are immediately applicable to the work place)
- Boost Morale, Release Stress and Break Down Personal Barriers
And oh yes, you’ll have a TON OF FUN in the process.
Our programs are much more than mere “recreation”. Dr. Clue specializes in FUN WITH A PURPOSE! Edutainment at its best.
Wouldn’t you love to have an office culture where people are:
- Smiling, upbeat and communicating in a positive way?
- Delegating tasks to the right person?
- Sharing information across teams, with everyone feeling part of the larger team?
These are just a few of the many outcomes of a Dr. Clue program!
For 18+ years, Dr. Clue has been traveling the globe, facilitating puzzle-based teambuilding program for organizations like Oracle, Sprint, Johnson and Johnson, the European Broadcasting Union, Wells Fargo, Apple and many more.
- “The [game] you planned for us was awesome, creative, challenging and most of all FUN!” –Michelle Skorka Sun-Netscape Alliance
- “I loved working with others whom I did not know previously and discovering their strengths.” –Scott Dunbar, PHH Arval
- “It was so much fun—we laughed and laughed.” –Veronica Meadows, CLARB
- “I had a great experience getting to know my team members and using our individual strengths to solve puzzles together.” –Rachael Huntley, Ernst & Young
- Looking to increase teamwork while “giving something back” to a worthy cause? –Try one of our cool, indoor Community Service Events.
- In dire need of getting your people out of the office, bonding and having fun away from the workplace? –Take our Treasure Hunt Challenge in a nearby neighborhood or museum (120+ venues and counting).
- Hoping to facilitate your own, affordable, D-I-Y Networking Event? –Check out our diverse DIY store, chock full of puzzle-based team activities that you can download in seconds.
**We can also write clues for you on on a per-clue basis. You do the scouting; we take care of the rest.
COMMUNITY SERVICE/PHILANTHROPIC team-building
Build teams while giving back to the community:
- Puzzling Bike-Build game (supporting deserving children), or
- S.O.S “Support Our Students” workshop (aiding local teachers and students in need), or
- Winter Backpacks for Vets (assisting homeless veterans)
TREASURE HUNT team building
Try your hand at one of our brainy, business-focused TREASURE HUNTS in a neighborhood or museum near you: the French Quarter in New Orleans… Greenwich Village in New York… the Louvre in Paris… and 120 other world-wide locations! Dr. Clue is the world’s largest treasure hunt company; wherever you are, we’re likely to have a hunt location nearby…and if not, we’ll create one for you from scratch.
DIY Networking/Puzzle Kits
Purchase a quick-and-easy puzzle-based networking kit from our online store:
- Bingo Cards
- Table Top Rebus Game
- Build-your-own-Treasure Hunt package
- And much more…
Puzzle-based group activities you produce and lead on your own!
Wherever you are, whatever you choose, expect Dr. Clue’s unwavering commitment to in-depth, business-focused, team-building facilitation, with ample opportunities for cross-team collaboration and high-spirited FUN. Come along with Dr. Clue as we boost morale, break down silos, and…
Solve the Puzzles of Teamwork!